Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bel Spellsinger's New Blog

Bel's New Blog

Well, here 'tis, folks! and...

I promise it will be entertaining. ;-)

What am I currently cooking up in Beltana's cauldron of wytchiness?

A new studio album, with Spellsinger, to be entitled "The Darke." Progress is moving along nicely. Working on my new website, as well. http://www.spellsinger.us

A new book, from an olde story, that I started writing years ago. It will be a series. Some of it will go along with the albums. There will be three albums in this trilogy... and an unlimited amount of books. It will be all about being a modern day Wytche.

A new home, an earth home, to be started next spring.

An interview, on December 12th, 2010, on "Pagan Perspectives Radio," where I shall woo with song and seduction... Go here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/profile.aspx?userurl=pagan-perspectives

Oh yes, more to come, and it will be soon.

Let me know your thoughts... your dreams... and your fantasies...

Yours, in Love, Light and Darkness,

Beltana Spellsinger

2 comments:

Cern said...

Love the look of your blog and am anxiously awaiting your witchey stories as well as future blog posts.

Unknown said...

Thank you dahling... I am looking forward to publishing them, as well! I'll also have some book reviews on here soon... so there wil be lots to talk about!