Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring!

Blessings, Beloved Spellbound...

Looks like the musical opportunities are on a roll... and that the path is pretty crystal clear these days.  It seems like every time I check my email, someone new wants us to come and play, or to use my music for something (A GOOD THING.).  It makes me even more anxious to get it out there. 

We are about to hit the road for a busy spring and summer... starting the first weekend of May in Watonga, Oklahoma for the Beltane event down there. 

As promised, I'll be starting work on my cob home soon, I just shook up my first two jars of soil samples for a look at the composition of the site soil at my chosen homestead... keeping my fingers crossed that it will be ideal for building cob there.  I'll probably start a new blog just for the cob work... that is going to be a major undertaking in and of itself, and a dream come true.  I just can't wait to "get my hands dirty!!!"  Look for that blog soon.

We are looking at new options for recording... and are in talks with Oasis about mastering possibilities and more.  We are also looking at getting tee shirts and stickers this year... lol... I feel like the subject of a marketing class suddenly.

So ready to interact with some new people, new energies, new spirits!  Who knows what might happen... can't wait to be a gyspy on the road.  I always feel so much magick in the air, all around me, at this time of year.  It IS the time of my birth, after all.  Does everyone feel this alive around their birthdays?

Major LOve to all who are listening... and joining me vicariously...

Beltana Spellsinger

No comments: